Sunday, July 20, 2014

I made the cover :)

 
Hi friends..
Well, I'm just a little bit excited...  My layout made the cover of Australian Scrapbook Ideas magazine this month.. woo hoo.. This is the second time I've been fortunate enough to have one of my layouts featured on the cover, and both times, its been photos of my daughter, Ashlee.
 
 
This is the full pic of the layout.. One of my last for Graphic 45 design team
 
 
 
 
And, below, is my layout that was featured on the cover of the same magazine, a couple of years ago..
 
 
The original layout had a black and white photo, but, the magazine prefers colour photos for the cover (tip for anyone wanting to increase their chances of being published on a cover).
 
 
Thanks so much for visiting, I will be back soon, to share the other 2 layouts I made for the same issue of the magazine, all featuring the latest graphic 45 paper collections xo


12 comments:

  1. Congrats it really is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Karen. Such a gorgeous lo, congrats..Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Internet screaming here from Los Angeles. Congratulations on the cover page. It's a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll done and no wonder, your LO looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Karen. So happy for you. Congrats on the cover. Your life is turning around for you. Wishing you continued Blessings in all areas of your life. Continued good health for your dear Dad. Sincerely, Mary Abbygirl sb.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Karen! Such a beautiful layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Karen - a glorious layout and thoroughly deserved recognition :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Karen! Gorgeous layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woot karen - I saw the cover lo. Go you! And are you telling me it's been a year since you started on the G45 team? Where did that go?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely STUNNING!!! Karen. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Karen - a richly deserved cover for your beautiful work :D

    ReplyDelete