Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Manor House Creations - Imaginarium Designs BLOG HOP

Hello, and welcome to the Manor House Creations and Imaginarium blog hop...
If you have arrived here from Natalie May blog, then you're right on track! If not, head back to the beginning of the hop HERE at the Imaginarium Designs blog!
 
 
Over the next few days, we plan to wow you with some amazing creations, featuring wonderful flowers from Manor House Creations, together with stunning, intricate chipboard designs from Imaginarium. Our incredibly talented designers, from both companies have jumped on board, and believe me, you won't want to miss any of their amazing creations.
 
* * *
 
* * *
 
I got to have a play with some gorgeous Imaginarium chipboard pieces, and of course, some more stunning MHC flowers, I have also followed the gorgeous November sketch over at ONCE UPON A.... SKETCH and this is the result. A layout of my beautiful Nan, hoilding me when I was tiny. I have added hidden journalling to the back of my layout, telling how my Nan is one of the most special people ever to me, she passed away a few years ago now, and I still miss her every day....
 
 
 
  



 
 'Love' Layout by Karen Shady
MHC flowers used: Whimsy-cream, Jubilee coronation-cream, Ruffles-muted pack.
Imaginarium products used: Capital letters, Edwardian relief corners, Oval frame, Remember, forever, together words.

* * *
1. Please leave me a comment to be in the running for the Imaginarium or Manor House Creations Prize Pack.

2.  I would LOVE for you to become a follower to my blog ( although this is not neccasary to be eligable for the prizes).

3. Continue along the hop. Your next stop is the incredibly talented Nerrida Mitchell

* * *
We do hope you enjoy our blog hop, and thank you for joining us.

 
 


37 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful Karen!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it especially the black ornate corners. Priceless photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, your layout is absolutely lovely! Love all the ID chipboard that you used and the way you used them! Lovely flower clusters too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. \karen, lovely design and composition on this layout. Really showcased MHC flowers so well.
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, what an amazing LO!! Your colors and design are amazing!! Love the contrast of the dark chipboard against the lighter background and gorgeous flowers!! I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious and beautiful LO - you can feel the love in this one. Hugs girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiul layout Karen.....love the use of colour and those gorgeous flowers. I am already a follower. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work Miss Karen, just gorgeous!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work Karen, so soft and feminine, and what a treasured photo. Loving the black chipboard, it frames the focal point of the page perfectly. And the blooms are just too gorgeous... I have been a follower of your blog for a long time... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaahhhwww you are such a cutie, that's such a beautiful picture you've scrapped there! And in such a wonderful way "WOW" I love it!!! Also adore the MHC flowers on your lo.I would sooooo be in heaven to win some of those amazing flowers...gonna keep my fingers crossed! Thank you for the chance hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Karen, what a stunning layout.. I love special old photos like this one.. how precious, and you have displayed so beautifully in all these marvellous flowers and embellies.. love this..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Karen, you are lucky to have such a precious photo to scrap. Love the delicate page with your beautiful clusters and the little resin angel....Your work is always so elegant and timeless....Love, love, love xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a precious photo! You did it proud with this beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet heartfelt page! I have such a soft spot for grandmothers since I had mine living with me up till 2006 upon her passing. She was my 2nd mom. Priceless photo...love your overall take on the sketch & challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great job with the sketch! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful Karen!! A great mix of all kinds of beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely composition! Well done Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Exquisite page Karen!! Beautiful arrangement and details, adore the subtle stamping you have given the alpha's.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Karen maybe you really are a flower. Lol thank you so much. You lead with such an example.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so beautiful Karen, I LOVE how you have used the chipboard, especially the frame, such a great idea and ohh my those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is another stunner Karen! Love the darker chipboard pieces framing the centrepiece - great idea. xL

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wooow!!!! What a gorgeous layout, Karen! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing page with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love every single detail! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a beautiful layout, the double photo, the combination of soft dreamy flowers and the gorgeous frame all work wonderfully together :)
    - Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so precious, every single element is stunning Karen... and what an amazing photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow!This is so soft and romantic.i love the style and the colors.Thank you for joining us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! So beautiful! Love your Manor House and the diecut!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello Karen, I am a follower too now, thank you so very much for your kind words on my blog, love your talent too, hope you come and visit often, I would be very honoured :) I will come here as often as I can... til next time, cheers Sandrine

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow Karen. Stunning as ever. Beautiful embellishments and flowers. The hole layout shows love from your heart and I'm sure the hidden journalling would speak it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Karen, your layout is gorgeous. I love your mix of colours.

    ReplyDelete