Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Some more layouts : )

Goodmorning,
I hope everyone had a fantastic long weekend. We spent it looking after sick kids :( ... But things are looking like they are improving this morning.... They are fighting , so they must be feeling better !! I should be receiving my first design team package in the mail any day. Its very exciting, and Im looking forward to the challenge.

I thought I'd share another couple of layouts.... Ive been working on one this weekend, that I really like ( pics from our recent holiday ) but it just needs a few touches before I post that one.


This first one is of my 5 kids once again... Ive used these photos soooo often, I really need to take some different ones, but getting them all together in the one place is more difficult than it sounds. Ive used the DCWV pack for this layout, and these fantastic new PRIMA flowers ( I so love the new range of prima)




This next one is my eldest son Matthew, and my youngest son Harry, playing in the backyard. Ive used my minds eye papers and embellishments for this one.



Well, thats it for today. have a great day......

TTFN

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment