Saturday, March 6, 2010

Our little piece of the world......

I wanted to post these 2 layouts I did of where we live, and what we do. They are really basic layouts, but I love the photos, and didnt want to do too much. This first one , is just random photos taken around our farm. My husband in the header, a wheat crop in spring ( my favorite time ) canola crops, sunflowers, and one of our little potty calves , Daisy ....




This next layout is taken during stubble burning, which we do every year in March/ April , after the crop has been harvested, The kids love to be involved. I love it too, way fun !!!!



I have a few other layouts of around our farm, but they are going to be published soon, so I will put them up as soon as i can.... thanks for looking

TTFN

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen, Your Lo are awesome.. When I first started with Le Reve it was the aromatherapy that hooked me. It is still my most popular but I found there was a huge love for perfume as well. I rarely do skincare ones but they are fun when I do. If you or your mum ever want anything just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love those photos on the layouts-wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, I found your blog via The Boxx. I love your layouts, some bring back some fond memories. Hope you are enjoying the blogging world. You look like you have been doing this for ages.
    Hugs, Irene xx

    p.s. WOW I just noticed your kids' hair colours. Every shade (lucky you) TOTALLY gorgeous !!!!!

    ReplyDelete