Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Inspitration with Manor House Creations

 
Hi again.... 
I am so very happy to be back on board here at Manor House Creations. As a lot od you know, already, I have had a few medical issues over the past 12 months, and ended up having to have spinal surgery in August last year. It has been a long, drawn out recovery, but, finally, now, I can say ‘I’m almost all healed’ and ready to get back into doing what I love.
I have 2 layouts to share with you today, which are featured on the MHC blog.... As Easter is just around the corner, I thought Id share with you a cute Easter layout I did recently, featuring some pretty Manor House flowers, along with an adorable photo of my little boy, Jack…
 
Karen Shady
 
MHC-easter-deail-2-april
 
MHC-easter-detail-3-april
 
MHC-easter-LO-april-14
 
MHC Products used:
Gelato – blueberry, Springtime – mauve, Mini Blush roses – soft gold.
***
 
This second layout is a bright, summer inspired layout, again, featuring some photos of my son Jack.
 
MHC-Karen-Shady-April
 
I sprayed the white cutie pie flower with a bright orange mist. Manor House flowers take ink so well, ensuring you always have a flower to perfectly match your project.
 
Graphic 45;Mother goose;layout; closeup 1;march;karen shady
 
Graphic 45;Mother goose;layout; closeup 2;march;karen shady
 
MHC Products used:
Minuettes – denim mix, Felicity layout pack, Dark green rose leaves.
 
Thanks so much for calling in today.


4 comments:

  1. Jack is such a precious nugget Karen! With all 3 of my boys now living on their own, I cherish those precious photos of when they were so young! Beautiful pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are equally beautiful, love the first one for the softness and the second one for the bright happy colours. Happy Easter Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet baby and lovely pages. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete