Friday, August 23, 2013

Finally, Im back

Hi all my lovely blogging friends,
As many of you know, I have recently had spinal surgery, due to an injury a few months back. Its been 2 weeks since the surgery, and I'm doing well. Its been a rough few weeks, but, its all going in the right direction. I am not allowed to do much for the first 6 weeks, no driving, bending, sitting, or lifting. I am missing scrapbooking so much, and cant wait to get back into it. Only a few more weeks to wait now. I have asked my hubby to raise my scrap table up higher, so I can stand at it rather than sit, so hopefully, I will be back playing gain sooner than that.
Anyway, I have a few layouts to share with you, that are featured in the current issue of Scrapbook Ideas magazine. Its a feature I did incorporating tags into my layouts.
This first one is my favourite. I love these pics of my 2 oldest boys  :)
 
 
Lots of gorgeous Dusty attic pieces here too.
 
* * *
 
This next one features lots of photos of our new holiday home
 


* * *

 
Im sorry for the lack of close-ups, but, I havnt edited them, and im not supposed to be on the computer, as it involves sitting, which im not allowed to do, so I will have to come back later, and add some close-ups for you.
Ok, gotta get off, before I do some damage
Thanks for sticking around gorgeous friends
xxx



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Karen! Pls take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are ok and that the surgery went well :)
    Looking forward to see you "back in business". Take care :)

    And your LO`s is really great, as usual :)
    Wish you a happy weekend :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear you are doing well.. don't you worry about us and blogging, be a good girl and get your back well again!! take care..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please take care of yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your classic pages. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. get well soon, lovely work as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your surgery went well. Praying for your recovery. These pages are just stunning!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I hope you are feeling much better and your back improves significantly. Get well quickly my friend..x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each of these layouts have your signature touch of excellence...beautiful photos, classic style and beautifully proportioned. Take it easy.....praying for a complete and swift recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pleased you're on the mend Karen. It must be wonderful for you. I saw these layouts in the mag - they're fantastic! I love the pages in their own right but also love that you created them for that topic. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love everything about your first page. Love the diversity of your style. You havinspired me to use tags more.

    Lorena
    www.ScrappingCorner.ca

    ReplyDelete