Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A layout, and some Dusty Attic sneaks

Hi there :)
Finally, I have something I can share with you. Fisrtly I want to show you a layout I did for this fantastic challenge site I have just found, called ANOTHER FREAKING SCRAPPY CHALLENGE,( thanks for the tip Anne) we were asked to scrap a 'generation' layout....The papers were given to me by my LSS, the Imagination Factory, in Ballarat, for this one, Ive used some of the newest Anna Griffin papers, called 'Camilla', and arent they just beautiful. I scrapped a gorgeous photo of my Nan and Grandad, taken about 15 years ago (they both, sadly, passed way about 12 years ago now)  I was so very close to both of them.... and as the title of my layout says 'Remembered always'
 
 
As usual, theres lots of fussy cutting, dies, and handmade flowers here :)
 

 
* * *
I have been having great fun, playing with some of my Dusty attic chipboard, gettting ready for my DT term, which starts in January. Obviously, I cant show you the whole layout, but I can show you a few sneak peaks of a couple of layouts Ive been working on
 

 
Ok, thats if for today, Im sure everyone is a flat out as I am at this time of the year..  Im off tonight to the annual 'school concert' that we all must attend  lol...  My little 7 year old is playing a farmer (surprise huh). Then another Christmas party tomorrow night, and again on Friday night... arrgghh !!
 
Have a wonderful week my friends xx


20 comments:

  1. Hi Karen!!! This is so sweet! I totally love the banner :) Lovely picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful as always, love the punched edging and your clusters and gorgeous banner
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed, beautiful as always! Love the sneaks too, especially the farm one...can't wait until we can see it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, such a precious memory scrapped so beautifully... love your flowers, and enjoy your busy week, and have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page Karen....I love that paper, just used the flip side for a heritage page. The farm one looks very cute. Just don't know how you manage to do everything you do and churn out this amazing art :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous page Karen! And those sneaks look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful tribute! Love the pps, clusters, and banner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those papers in the first layout are beyod beautiful and what a gorgeous layout and a very special photo.

    Sneak peeks - well I sure do look forward to show and tell.

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family Karen - Christmas greetings from over the ditch. Enjoy the festivities ahead and don't stress in the kitchen - enjoy your time with family and friends.
    Hugs
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, the banner really finishes this layout and of course love the flowers. Merry Christmas Karen, blessings to you and your family for 2013

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Karen! Wow, there is something so enchanting about this LO. The framing of the photo with blooms is fabulous. These papers look amazing .. another thing to add to my shopping list! Thanks for coming by my blog today .. always an honor to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous page Karen and love the sneak peeks too.
    Merry Christmas to you and your Family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous page!! Love your amazing clusters combining fussy cutting and handcrafted flowers!! Such a sweet layered banner, too!! I hope you and your family have a blessed and wonderful Christmas!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karen I love this so much, the banner and the fussy cutting look fabulous. I particularly love the vine and leaves, they look like a soft leather, are they die cuts?
    I love the sneak peeks, especially the one with a very favourite paper line of mine, Authentique, I can't wait to see the whole page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout of your grand parents. Love the sneak peaks. Looking forward to to seeing more of your work in the New year, x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous layout! I can't wait to see what you do with Dusty Attic!
    Hope you had a fantastic Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Karen - you could enter this in our 1 December Generations challenge over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ... this layout is exceptionally beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving your sneak peeks too! Hope you come back to play along Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful love the birds you added on the corner and the gorgeous use of chip board
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  19. The layout is amazing with all the pretty flowers and neat fence! Great photo too! So glad you could join us at AFSC!

    Hugs from NY

    Mitra

    ReplyDelete