Saturday, September 15, 2012

Finally....

Hello all my blogging friends,
 
Well, finally, I have something I can share with you :)  Its been a while... I havnt been slacking though, Ive been very busy creating for magazines, and my DT spots, its just that I havnt been able to show anything, until now.
Over at the Manor House Creations blog today, we have a great post on using flowers on boy layouts, I, along with my talented team mates, Erin Blegen, Melinda Thompson, and Joanne Bain have created some wonderful 'boy; layouts featuring lots of gorgeous MHC flowers :), you really need to go have a look, the girls have done some beautiful work.
 
 
Heres my layout, featuring my littlest guy, Harrison. Ive used the adorable 'summer fresh' papers from Simple stories, I really love this collection...  and have used some MHC 'Sprinkles' flowers, and some of my favourite 'Cutie pies', which I have sprayed with spray ink to match my LO. These MHC flowers take ink so well, as you can see in the closeups. These little cutie pies started their life white, with a mauve edge....
 



Thanks so much for calling in, I WILL be back in a day or so, with some more things to show you. I hope you have a wonderful creative weekend xx


7 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous layout Karen, as is Mr Harry :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen this has to be my latest fave of yours, everything works so well together and your son looks like he's enjoying the watermelon so much. Have a great weekend. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always Karen you have done a fabulous job. I LOVE how you have used the flowers and the colours are gorgeous. Those pics of Harry are soooo cute. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute are these photos, and all the embellies are fabulous for this happy summery layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this in the MHC email. It's fabulous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen this is SO cute!!! I love the design of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely boy layout Karen! So bright and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete