Thursday, July 5, 2012

Just a quickie

Hi there, Yep, its just a quickie today, as its school holidays, and we are heading off the Sovereign Hill today. I wanted to show you a card I did recently for Zva Creative. I love the colour of the bling on this card. Its the Triumph crystal bling - Olive and Lime.




I am also very honoured to have been asked to do a feature in the fabulous UK magazine called 'Scrapbook Magazine'. I will be back on Sunday to share the layouts I did for them :)

Have a wonderful week...


11 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Karen! I love the sentiment... looks to be one of Kaiser's rub ons. I love them.. grabbed a bunch from sb.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen this is stunning! Beautiful work and CONGRATULATIONS on being featured in the magazine! - How exciting!
    Jazz
    alittledabofglue.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen! I love Zva flourishes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - that is amazing - you do cards so well

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Karen! You just pue things together so beautifully And big congrats on the mag feature...Yay you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely and elegant!!!! I love it!!!
    Congrats on your publication too ;)))
    Hugssss
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen this card is gorgeous! Congratulations on the commission for SBM, I will look out for your feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, the bling IS fabulous- LOVE it- great card Karen!!
    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a wonderful day out - lovely card - just love that bling and the rub-on. Congrats on your mag feature - looking forward to that...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is so pretty!!! Congrats on the magazine feature, too!

    ReplyDelete