Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hi,
And what a beautiful day here in sunny Victoria. We have just gotten so used to it raining here, it is such a blessing to have some sunshine, and a temperature above 7 degrees :) .... I have been spring cleaning all week. There was mould in places Ive never seen it before eeewwww!!!!

Today, I have a mini album to share with you. I very rarely do them, but this one of my daughters "firsts" was really fun, and I now plan to make one for each of my 5 kids. I am still to finish the rest of this album, I still want to do a first smile, and first birthday page. But here it is anyway. Ive used the latest range from Kaisercraft called "Candy lane". the 2 latest ranges "candy lane" and "homemade" are gorgeous, so do yourself a favour, and call in to the Kaisercraft blog and check out what the other girls on the design team have done with them. Theres some awesome layouts and BTP projects.













Thanks for looking, and thankyou everyone who has left messages, I love to read them, so keep em coming

TTFN

Karen xx

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, and SUCH a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this album Karen! It is a wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous album, I love the colours in this range.
    I already love my cricut, I wish I had more hours in the day to play. You can use if for so much more that just cutting out alphas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I love it!! Beautiful Memories...Great colors. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen I adore your album. So pretty and such a fabulous concept

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen this is gorgeous. I love it. I have started many a mini album and they are all sitting in a pile and they are hard to go back to because style and taste has changed but one day, maybe when the 4 kidlets move out of home I will get back to them. Well done to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! What an awsome album! loved this
    sweet!

    ReplyDelete