Thursday, May 14, 2015

My beautiful Grandaughter and a new LO :)

FOR PRIMA DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION...PLEASE SEE NEXT POST BELOW
 
Hi there... Today, I have the most adorable photos to show you... My son Samuel, and his beautiful partner, Sharnee had a baby girl in February... We are all so excited about this..  We have lots of boys in our family, I have 1 daughter, and 4 sons, and my daughter has 3 sons, so, the birth of a little girl , and all that goes along with that, is just awesome.. I cannot wait to start scrapping some little girl layouts. I think I have used every single photo I have of my daughter at least twice each over the years (probably more)  so am very excited to have a new 'model' to scrap..
 
Here are just a few beautiful photos of our beautiful little girl.. London Ellen



I also have a layout to share, which I did for Kaisercraft a little while back.This photo is of little London's mummy, and Daddy..
 

A fun layout using all my favourite techniques..  Lots of fussy cutting, ink, stamping, and handmade flowers, made from cardstock, and water  :)
 


 


Thanks for calling in today..  I have more projects to share with you, in  a week or 2, so be sure to call back in then. PLUS, I have some news about our upcoming Scrapping with the stars retreat... but, more on that soon..
 
Take care everyone, and have a wonderful week
 
xo

11 comments:

  1. She's just gorgeous, can't wait to see layouts in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - how precious! Stunning, stunning photos and a beautiful layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Karen. Big congratulations to all of you! She is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! Those pics are amazing! Looking forward to lots of creative girly goodness coming from you Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! Those pics are amazing! Looking forward to lots of creative girly goodness coming from you Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your family, Karen! London Ellen is just precious and I'm sure that you have layouts in mind already for those beautiful photos! I have to remember the lace idea for if I am blessed with Grandchildren some day! Can't wait to watch her grow through your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new grand daughter ! She is so beautiful! I look forward to seeing your lovely scrap pages soon! This layout is beautiful, love your fussy cutting, and the design!

    ReplyDelete


  8. Thank you so much for the detailed article.Thanks again.
    clipping path service provider

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have read this a바나나출장샵rticle; it is very informative and helpful for me

    ReplyDelete