Monday, February 24, 2014

Scrapbook Creations Magazine 'colour team'

 
Hi there,
 
Yep, I am super duper excited and honoured to announce that I have been asked to be a part of the Scrapbook Creations Magazines 'Colour challenge team' for 2014, alongside some amazingly talented designers. Thank you to Ellen Harvey, and the team at Scrapbook Creations..
 
 
 
Call in HERE to see who else made the team.
 
 
I have just returned from an amazing weekend, tutoring at the Scrapbook and papercraft Expo in Melbourne. Wow, what a fantastic but exhausting weekend. I took lots of photos., so will be back soon to share.. Just wanted to say a huge thankyou to all the wonderful ladies who attended my 6 classes over the weekend. You made the weekend a very special one, that I will remember for a long time xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh well done on your color team and I am sure the scrap expo was a blast! I am looking forward to brisbane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge congrats Karen! Am loving seeing your work in the mag. And so glad the expo went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I attended 2 of your classes. Thanks for a great time Karen, I really enjoyed myself.

    ReplyDelete