Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Zva Creative Dec blog hop winners

Hi scrappy friends,
Today, we announce the winners of the Zva Creative blog hop for December.
But firstly, I have another layout to share, fearturing some more gorgeous Zva Creative flowers and bling. I actually did a LO of my husband and I, which doesnt happen very often, not because I dont want to, its just that I dont seem to have many photos of us together, because I, like most scrapbookers, am usually the one behind the camera. Ive used 2 of my favorite collections for this one, Pink Paislee 'sweetness' (the fussy cute peachy flowers), and Bo bunny 'Butterfly gardens'. Oh, and have I mentioned how much I LOVE the Prima gate mask, and brick stamp?




Zva Creative products used: Lovely flourish-white pearl, 2.5" dual flowers-white &dusty pink pack, 4.25" flower with leaves-white, 1.5" leaves.

OK, now the part you have all been waiting for,  we'd like to congratulate the FIVE December Zva Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:

Jolanda Meurs





One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!
Thanks to everyone who played along, and thankyou to all who took the time to leave me a lovely comment here on my blog xo

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Karen...really gorgeous ! I love your paper/background and your banner was really pretty ! Great colors and a great photo of you :)

    I wish you a Merry Christmas Karen :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Karen. The fussy cut flowers combined with the Zva flowers look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen another beautiful page, I also love the stamp - don't have it but I see you have used it on your sons page as well. It really works well in a number of applications. Flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous colour combo on this layout ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI.. this is a gorgeous layout.. beautiful photos and flowers.. love the stamping.. love the colors too.. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo of you both and gorgeous layout Karen!
    Wishing you a Merry Xmas and the happiest 2012!
    love and hugz
    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen! Your layout is stunning, as are the photos!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweet !!! Just a great page !!
    Thank you for all the lovely comments you have written in my blog in 2011!!!
    I wish a wonderful 2012!!.
    Big huges and kisses with much love.
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete