Monday, November 28, 2011

Pencillines :)

WOW, talk about blog overload. This is the 2nd post in 2 days for me, and I will post the ZVA blog hop tonight also. Three psot in 2 days,that has to be a new record for me :)
Today, I wanted to share with you my sketch and layout for Pencillines design team. Its pretty cool having all the fabulous Pencillines designers create a layout using my sketch. And they have done a brilliant job, go HERE to have a look. Heres my sketch

Sketch 261

And heres my layout. Ive used a gorgeous new Kaisercraft collection called 'Bonjour'



Thanks for calling in, and be sure to call in again tonight, or tomorrow morning to be a part of the ZVA CREATIVE design team blog hop (my first hop since becoming a member of the design team)  Theres tonnes of prizes to be won.
Have a lovely week xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. This is such a pretty collection and you've done a wonderful job with it xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so lovely Karen...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this is beautiful!! We received these papers in our Swirlydoos kit this month and I love them!! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen a great sketch, I'm still trying to use sketches more and yours looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page Karen!! Love the new Kaiser ranges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much for this beautiful sketch...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh well done on being the designer of this lovely sketch.. and your layout is so beautiful..love it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. like the look of your sketch and as for your layout ... s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g.

    I love the Bonjour collection. Gorgeous papers plus a gorgeous photo and your sketch equals a gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete