Saturday, May 28, 2011

Has it been that long


OMGoodness, its been over a week since Ive had the chance to call in here. Im sorry for my lack of replying to all the wonderful messages you guys have left for me. I have most definately read them all, and do still plan to call in to all my blog buddies blogs, its just that Ive been so busy lately. Ive started a new 'scrappy job' (shhh, I still cant share it with you, Im sorry, it wont be much longer ) But between that, and all my other DT commitments, there doesnt seem to be much time for anything else lately. Dont get me wrong, Im loving it !!  But life is really busy lately :)

Ok, I have a few Kaisercraft projects to share today. These were done a few weeks ago, but never made the Kaisercraft blog, because Kaiser had some mega dramas with the blog, and all our DT stuff was lost in the big black 'cyber space' hole.

This cute layout I did of my youngest son, on his 2nd birthday (He is a big 3 yo now) The 'party animals' range is just perfect for all things birthday related.


Next up are some cute little tags I made, again using the 'party animals' range. The little penguin and the hippo are made using the stamps that come with the collection. They are way too cute.



Lastly is this card I made, using the new sticker sheets Kaisercraft have bought out. They are fantastic, and are included with each new collection. This card was made entirely from the sticker sheet, and honestly took me about 3 minutes to make. Great for people like me, who forget peoples birthday, and remember 4 minutes before they are due to walk through the door :) ....




Right, Im off now to get my 'blog fix'. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Thankyou so much for calling in, and taking the time to leave me a message. I love to read them,

7 comments:

  1. Karen, i am just loving this new collection and everyone is coming up with some great ideas. I have one on my blog as well.
    www.shelleysland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Karen ... the scallop circles work really well! And the misting too! You're fast becoming one of my favourite scrapbookers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those tags Karen! And everything else to! Can't wait to se what your secret projects are.

    Thanks for visiting my blog, you know there is a translate button there?

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable collection! Your work is gorgeous!! Congratulations on making the cover of Scrapbook Ideas mag too - such a beautiful layout and I bet your daughter must have been pretty stoked to see herself on the cover of a magazine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you've done with this collection Karen. I've just purchased some myself and you've given me plenty of inspiration. Love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bummer these didn't make it to the blog Karen, they are fabulous :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is really really sweet, Karen!

    ReplyDelete