Friday, December 10, 2010

I Love this new 'english rose'

OMGoodness, how beautiful is this new range from Kaisercraft. English rose is so ME !! Here are just 2 of the layouts I have made using it. They are both of my daughter. One when she was little, and a flowergirl in my Uncle and Aunties wedding, and the other is her and her gorgeous son.


To make the title, I simply inked the chipboard alphabet letters with ‘rose’ coloured ink ( I prefer to use ink, as it dries quicker than paint, and makes less mess). I then covered the alphas with demensional magic. They take a little while to dry, but dont be tempted to speed the drying up, as a hairdryer will make the surface look bumpy.








Thanks everyone for calling in, and please leave me a comment, so I can return the favour. Oh, and a big thanks to everyone who has become a stalker, um, I mean a follower of my blog, Ive only been in blogging land for 6 months, and already have 56 followers. I feel loved :) so thankyou xx

TTFN

Karen xx

2 comments:

  1. Your layouts with this range are aboslutely stunning Karen!!!!

    BTW thanks for what you said on my blog. It really means alot.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous page Karen... all your details are just stunning... i really love the name English rose...it's pretty! keep up the gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete