Monday, November 1, 2010

Kaisercrafts new "After 5" collection layout

Goodmorning :) Sorry, Ive been AWOL a little lately, Ive been busy scapping though, I promise. Ive been working on something big, that Im really excited about, but I cant share it with you just yet :) ..... But I can share the gorgeous new November release collection from Kaisercraft.... Its called "After 5". Click on this LINK to see the full range... Oh, oh, oh, AND Kaisercraft have also bought out their own range of flourishes, which are just gorgeous... Theres lots of new things this month, so make sure you call in the their blog and have a look.

This layout is one I did of my Mum. I love this photo of her, at about 18 years old. I have made these flowers, using cardstock and a spellbinders die, and added a little ribbon rose I got from Spotlight, I think the red looks fabulous with the black and grey of the after 5 range.







I have lots to share this week, cos its my blogging week for Kaiser, so stop by again soon, for more "after 5" , Oh, and be sure to have a look at the Kaisercraft blog to see what the other girls have done with this range, G-O-R-E-O-U-S !!!! ....Thanks so much for calling in, and please leave me a comment,

TTFN

Karen xx

9 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

    Fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love the flowers with the bling flourish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Karen! I love the red with this range!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Karen. Love the pic and the title around the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... what a lovely LO! I love these colors togheter!!!
    Thanks for visit my blog Karen! :)
    That tags that you saw was a kind of "marathon" promoted by a brazilian blog in the month of October... Each day they made a question, and the rule is: answer the 31 questions in tags! Sorry, I didnt translate the questions yet... I always forgot that I have international visitors.. lol
    Well, my two new posts are also in English, you can visit me now! lol
    Congratulation again for this lo! It's really gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, the roses and lace are a fab combo! A huge congrats on making the Boxx DT too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! Just left you a little something over at my blog...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was really pretty ! :o)
    Great with everything in grey except for the flowers and letters ! Col ! :o)

    Wish you a great week !

    ReplyDelete