Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sketch competition at Kaisercraft....

Hi,
Its Saturday sketch time again over at Kaisercraft. Follow the link to the blog, and have a look at this weeks sketch. Saturday Sketch #4 The design team have once again come up with some fabulous layouts. Theres a new sketch every Saturday, and theres some fabulous prizes to be won.... Why not give it a go..... Heres my take on the sketch


I used my all time favorite Kaiercraft range "secret bird society" I also made use of my cuttlebug, I used the spellbinder flower dies for the flower, and my new Quickcutz flourish and leaf dies.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and i will leave you with these 2 words

GO COLLINGWOOD !!!!!!!

TTFN
Karen

6 comments:

  1. i just love your work Karen! you have got lots of talent!!! thanks for sharing all your work with us!!! very very inspirational!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your sketch layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy neighbour!!! (",)
    Thanks for joining my blog!!!
    Can't wait to see what you have coming this week - c'mon, get scrapping!!!
    Hahahahaha! have a great week Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew I liked you for a reason Karen. I too am a Collingwood fan. Can you believe it?? This time that cup will be ours. We just needed a warm up. Anyway, back to the scrapping world (I actually said that Collingwood in a Grand Final is the only other activity I would pick over scrapping). Your work is fab. Love your colours and the flowers look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....so beautiful ! :o)
    Really gorgeous. Beautiful girl and beautiful LO !
    Love your border, flowers, swirls and patterned paper. Really beautiful ! :o)

    ReplyDelete