Saturday, February 27, 2010

WELCOME TO MY BLOG... 27th February 2010


Hi,
Welcome to my blog.... I have resisted starting one for soooo long, I am the most technologically challenged person in history, and really dont have much of a clue about any of this. But i figure, the easiest way to learn is to just jump right in there, so here I am.

I am addicted to Scrapbooking, and have alot a scrappy friends, with blogs, and its a wonderful way to share your layouts with others. I have been really fortunate lately to have quite a few of my layouts published. I am also really excited to have been selected as a design team member for SCRAP OF YOUR LIFE. (Thanks Julie from Scrap of your life for all your help setting up this blog)

This first layout I want to post is one of my Daughter, Ashlee, who is 19 now. I love this photo of her, taken when she was about 8 .

OK, I have some homework to do ?????? I wanted the photo under the text ???? AH well, as I said, I have NO CLUE.

TTFN ( Tigger says this, stands for ta ta for now )

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen like what i have seen so far, i too have started a blog but not ready to share yet needs some fine tuning, looking forward to seeing more cheers Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Karen, You seem to have figured out the photo UNDER the text problem you had. If you would like to do it for this photo of your daughter as well, it is as easy as going into "edit posts" find the post that you wish to edit, IE this one. Go to HTML code (which is a little tab at the top of the text box) and copy and paste the image link which will be at the top of all the writing you have done, copy it and repaste it at the bottom of the text. click save and you should have your image right where you want it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Karen love your blog.. the background is fantastic.. wow.. cant wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete